Use Your Photos As A Screen Saver
Are you able to please tell me getting my images on my computer as a screen saver?
To get started establishing your pictures as a screen saver, you need two things in-place. First, you need to have your images stored on your own drive, ultimately in the My Pictures folder in XP, or even the Pictures folder in Vista. The second thing you need would be to have both Windows XP or Vista on your desktop since this will not work in W...
Precious Computer Woman,
Are you able to please tell me how to get my images on my computer as a screen saver?
You will need a couple of things in place, to get started as a screen saver creating your pictures. First, you need to have your images stored on your hard disk drive, preferably in the My Pictures folder in XP, or even the folder in Vista. Since this may not work in Windows 98 the second thing you'll need is to have both Windows XP or Vista on your computer.
For those who have everything set up, let's get going!
1. Open the Display properties screen using one of the 2 following practices. a Right click on a blank spot on the desk-top, and then click on Properties b) Click on Start then click on Control Panel. In the Control Panel window, click on Appearance and Themes and then click on Display.
2. While in the Display Properties window, click the Screen Saver loss.
3. On the Screen Saver page, click the drop-down list beneath the image and click on My Pictures Slideshow to select it.
4. Visiting screensaverglass.com perhaps provides tips you should use with your boss. Click on the Settings switch on the right, using the My Pictures Slideshow picked.
5. It is possible to change two things like how usually the images change, and how much of the screen they should fill, about the screen saver options site. Halfway down the page, there's a that says, Use images in this folder: click the button in that section.
6. Within the Browse for Folder screen, click the folder that contains the pictures you wish to use within your screen saver. Just choose the My Pictures folder, If you would like to display all the pictures in all the folders in your My Pictures folder.
7. Click OK 3 times to save your changes.